Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30DOM:3

Favorite TV Show...

My favorite non-kid's show would have to be Reba. Even though my kids are still very young, I've always been able to relate on some level to her character. Maybe its the thinly veiled sarcasm that is present in every episode? Or maybe its how she gives everything to everyone but still maintains her wit and personality. I sort of look up to the fictional Reba, except for you know, the whole divorced-mother-of-a-teenage-mom-who-lives-in-her-house-with-her-teenage-husband-and-daughter thing. Oh and the ex-husband's mistress turned wife thing. Not in my house sister!
Sean watches it with me sometimes (yes I do have a few seasons on DVD =D) and he'll start randomly laughing and saying that he sees me doing the same things or saying the same things in the future. I sometimes wonder if thats a good thing or not.... haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment