Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30DOM:2

Favorite Movie? Do I have one of those anymore? Hmmmm....it used to be The 5th Element with Bruce Willis, but I guess I've moved on. I love the original Karate Kid and the 3 Ninjas, various musicals (Rent anyone?), and the occasional chick flick. "Its Complicated" was cute, but I wouldn't classify any of those as my favorite. Guess I don't watch enough TV anymore.


To days of inspiration,
Playing hookey, making something
Out of nothing, the need
To express-
To communicate,
To going against the grain,
Going insane,
Going mad

To loving tension, no pension
To more than one dimension,
To starving for attention,
Hating convention, hating pretension,
Not to mention of course,
Hating dear old mom and dad

To riding your bike
Midday past the three piece suits-
To fruits- To no absolutes-
To Absolut- To choice-
To the Village Voice-
To any passing fad

To being an us- For once-
Instead of a them-


La Vie Boheme
La Vie Boheme

1 comment: